Google Groups

Re: May Meeting (Date/content Change)

Michael Scott May 9, 2012 1:18 PM
Posted in group: Utah Scala Enthusiasts
Hi everybody,

I just joined the group a couple of weeks ago and tonight will be my first meeting.

I can get my hands on a projector.  When does it need to be at the library? The owner needs it back by 8:30. I told him that wouldn't be a problem.

Mike

On May 9, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Helena Edelson <hel...@helenaedelson.com> wrote:

I may be able to host that via webex, if not starting this month (today) then next.

Helena

From: Jason Wheeler <bigwh...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:48:16 -0600
To: <uses...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: May Meeting (Date/content Change)

Maybe some sort of free conferencing software everyone could log into?

On May 9, 2012 12:45 PM, "Aaron A" <dig...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm still having 0 luck on finding a projector.
I found a company that rents em, but they are asking way to much due to how they rent it out.
They give you a screen too and a guy to babysit you. So yeah.. not happenin.

Not sure what people want to do. I could do some basic demonstrations on a WhiteBoard, but the effect won't be
the same really.

Any ideas?

-Aaron

On Friday, April 27, 2012 10:53:32 PM UTC-6, Erik wrote:
Location:
May 9, Draper Library

Schedule:
5:30-7:30pm Scala Topics
7:30pm wrap up and dinner at local restaurant

Topics
- 2012 UseScala Elections
- Presentations, etc.
  - Functional vs OO approach to data and behavior, David Gates
  - Intro to Play!2.0 with Eclipse, Aaron Allred
  - Other?

Anyone with a projector?

Thanks, Erik