Google Groups

Re: Request for Presenters/Presentations

Aaron A Aug 10, 2012 11:06 AM
Posted in group: Utah Scala Enthusiasts
There was a discussion about the Scala enthusiasts being just a break out group towards the end of UJUG and
it seemed like that idea wasn't liked much by the Ujug guys for some legitimate worries they had.

I'll try and update the existing site today.
Erik, you around by chance? I will probably need your help with pushing the update.

-Aaron Allred

On Friday, August 10, 2012 7:50:02 AM UTC-6, helena wrote:
Does anyone know the deal with or a contact for where the java sig meets at IHC in Murray?

Helena

My only concern would be whether there are enough people to support both.  I think we should try it for a few months and see if it bring more people out.

On that note, the date and time on the website should be modified to tell people to watch this group until it stabilizes.