Google Groups

Re: Wanted: pictures of amazing quality prints!

BlueBot Oct 13, 2011 3:43 AM
Posted in group: Ultimaker
Thanks for your hard work Dave.

Personally I would rather experiment with a printer than write a blog post any day, so I think 'Man that's and undertaking' is justified.

kind regards

Paul
On 13 October 2011 07:58, Joel Chia <j...@revivalstudios.com> wrote:
Great read Dave!
Even now some of those prints still amaze me.

Cheers,
-Joel

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Russell Neches <ryne...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just finished building my Ultimaker about two hours ago. Here is my first print :

It's beautiful in its own special way; it means my Ultimaker is no longer a heap of bits and bobs scattered all over my laboratory bench. I think the problem is that the Linux version of the Ultimaker control software doesn't have the correct device profiles. Something to debug tomorrow.

This, and all of my photos, are licensed CC-BY-SA.

Russell

For information about the Ultimaker, visit: http://Ultimaker.com

For information about the Ultimaker, visit: http://Ultimaker.com