Google Groups

Re: Wanted: pictures of amazing quality prints!

Bill Culverhouse Sep 28, 2011 7:29 PM
Posted in group: Ultimaker
Oh yeah I meant to ask about strings. I haven't made the low temp
Netfabb profiles work for me, So did you have a lot of clean up or does
the lower temp really simplify the stringing?
I was actually thinking my even cupcake would have a hard time of it and it
handles stringing like a pro. Of course then Makealot printed it and I thought
maybe I should do more printing and less thinking it can't be printed. :)

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:33 PM, ddurant <> wrote:
That came out really nicely, Bradley!
I remember seeing that Thing get uploaded and wondered how it'd print on a UM - looked like a reversal nightmare. I guess I was (thankfully) wrong!!

Groups "Ultimaker" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
For information about the Ultimaker, visit: