Google Groups

Re: solidoodle any1?

kibble Apr 28, 2012 1:00 AM
Posted in group: Ultimaker

Yer it looks really cool.

On Apr 28, 2012 3:26 AM, "Hrvoje Čop" <cop.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, I'm so printing a Tantillus when the files come out. :)

On Friday, April 27, 2012 12:57:58 AM UTC+2, Taylor wrote:
For tiny printers I'm excited about the Tantillus:

But yeah, the price on the Solidoodle is really good! Nice to see prices going down.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM, ddurant <ddur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oooo.. Ok. I thought it looked bigger than I remembered it. The one I (we) saw at MF looked small enough to put in your pocket! (no, not really.. it was tiny, though)

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:55:31 PM UTC-4, Jordan Miller wrote:
This is the 2nd model version... they launched at that MakerFaire with one with a cupcake-sized build volume that was about half of the footprint volume.

jordan

On Apr 26, 2012, at 1:09 PM, ddurant wrote:

> I thought this had been in pre-order for a while??
>
> Sam had one at MakerFaire:NYC last summer, about 20 feet from Erik & Martijn (and Bradley).
>
> I wonder what delayed the launch...

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ultimaker?hl=en

For information about the Ultimaker, visit: http://Ultimaker.com