Google Groups

Re: [ul-developers] Raspberry Pi

Kaleb Marshall Feb 28, 2012 5:40 AM
Posted in group: ul-developers
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM, devnet <> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Kaleb <> wrote:

They haven't come right out and said so, but the Raspberry Pi Model B will start selling @ 6 AM GMT Wednesday. This is the $35 version of the Raspberry Pi with 2 USB ports and an Ethernet jack. If you really want to get your hands on one, set up your account at the Raspberry Pi store ( Good luck! There probably won't be enough to go around-- there are 100,000 people on the mailing list, but the initial run is 10,000.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm hoping to create a TinyMe version for it.

I will definitely NOT being doing anything of the sort...nor will I use it or anything related to it in any fashion...I have enough to worry about with my desktop...I don't need to add in another platform/arch.

Well, sooner or later, we're going to be adding in the ARM arch. Like it or not, ARM is becoming more mainstream and I think we should be poised to take advantage of it.