Google Groups

Re: [ul-developers] Re: dev.unity-linux.org SVN down

TobiG77 Mar 21, 2012 11:41 AM
Posted in group: ul-developers
Apologies for that. Still not sure how the raid volume failed in such a manner that it is unrecoverable. Chances are I did something wrong, would be nice to know what it was though.

The virtual machine is moved, but no data partition is there. Derrick, the new ip is 176.9.85.3 , please adjust DNS at your leisure. The earlier the better so that I can decommission the old server.

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper-linux.org

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.