Google Groups

Re: mklivecd created iso not booting to desktop

OnlyHuman Apr 28, 2012 6:06 AM
Posted in group: ul-developers

I have made a new fresh install,pymouth does not seem to work, chuy
mentioned dracut so I install that but still plymouth not working.
I installed kernel-generic no difference (uninstalled kernel-desktop)
I made a remaster while making initrd it mentioned time was an hour
the iso created when booting just goes into a continual loop.
Here are some of the errors mentioned, not necessarily in order,
cp: /sbin/reboot and /live/sbin/reboot are the same file
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: eval line 1: umount: not found
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line 392: sed: not found
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line 29 : uname: not found
mkdir: can't create directory '/live/changes': no space left on device
cannot create directory /union: file exists
/etc/sysconfig/finish-install are the same file
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line 383 an 385: rm: not found

Hope this info helps in solving the problem