Google Groups

Re: [ul-developers] Re: Quá ít 2012 beta

mdawkins Nov 3, 2011 5:53 AM
Posted in group: ul-developers

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 6:36 PM, JohnW57 <joh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thomas: Why did you release as UL beta branch release?
It's a modified PCLOS remaster and UL is based on MDV core.
You used a PCLOS modified mklivecd and other PCLOS  tools to
"remaster  as  Qua It
Devnet said in one the latest blog: PCLOS is a another beast!
(this is not a flame)

JohnW57

--
PLEASE REMOVE THIS FOOTER WHEN REPLYING & REPLY BENEATH IT!

JohnW57's comments are welcome here anytime.

John, As far as I am concerned, Qua It is Thomas' personal project and he is more than welcome to re-base it off of any project even pclos.

Synergy (Jmiahman) decided he wanted to go the fedora route...

In my mind this is all for hobby and we are all working for the same goal.