Google Groups

Re: [UKHAS] Possible ANU / BUZZ / CLOUD Launch - 5/5/2012

G8KHW Apr 28, 2012 4:11 PM
Posted in group: UKHAS
I'm hoping to launch a payload from then&there too.

Steve

On 28 Apr 2012, at 23:43, David Akerman wrote:

Dave (number10) and Dave (me) are hoping to launch 2 latex flights next Saturday, 5th May from Elsworth.

Assuming the BONZO flight also goes ahead on that day (at 434.65MHz), then we'll have ANU on 434.075, plus 1 or 2 of my trackers on other frequencies.

I'll post again with full telemetry details closer to the time.

Dave

Steve Randall
Random Engineering Ltd
+44 7802 242135