Google Groups

Re: [UKHAS] Possible ANU / BUZZ / CLOUD Launch - 5/5/2012

G8KHW Apr 28, 2012 4:11 PM
Posted in group: UKHAS
I'm hoping to launch a payload from then&there too.

On 28 Apr 2012, at 23:43, David Akerman wrote:

Dave (number10) and Dave (me) are hoping to launch 2 latex flights next Saturday, 5th May from Elsworth.

Assuming the BONZO flight also goes ahead on that day (at 434.65MHz), then we'll have ANU on 434.075, plus 1 or 2 of my trackers on other frequencies.

I'll post again with full telemetry details closer to the time.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UKHAS" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Steve Randall
Random Engineering Ltd