Google Groups

Re: [transit-developers] Top 10 agencies without public data

Brandon Martin-Anderson Oct 20, 2011 11:35 AM
Posted in group: Transit Developers
That Metra situation is cleared up. We have a new #1 largest non-open
transit agency: Atlanta, GA! That's David Emory's turf. What's up,
David?

Also, welcome the Charlotte, NC area's transit system to position #10.

http://www.citygoround.org/

-Brandon