Google Groups

Re: [transit-developers] Top 10 agencies without public data

Brandon Martin-Anderson Oct 20, 2011 8:57 AM
Posted in group: Transit Developers
Cleared Pace off the wall of shame.  I'm working on Metra. Thing is,
gtfs-data-exchange is the canonical list of agencies _with_ open data,
whereas CityGoRound is the canonical list of agencies _without_ open
data. In order to get an agency off CityGoRound's wall of shame, it
needs to be added to gtfs-data-exchange.

In any case the new #10 non-open-data is Cincinnati's Go-Metro system.
They're on Google Transit, which means they publish a GTFS feed, but
apparently only to a single corporation.

-Brandon