Google Groups

Re: [mta] Great quote from a Mormon philosopher

Cucui Mar 25, 2012 8:05 PM
Posted in group: Mormon Transhumanist Association

I'd like to see their faces when they achieve immortality. I kinda think it'll take everybody, including us, by surprise... although it might be so gradual a process that many (including some or all of us) might not notice until the deed is done.

On Mar 25, 2012 7:36 PM, "Brent Allsop" <brent....@canonizer.com> wrote:

Can't wait to see the look on their face, when we achieve immortality.

Brent