Google Groups

Unable to get Trac Git working, all my Trac SVN work perfect...

mbs400 Jun 18, 2012 8:29 AM
Posted in group: Trac Users

I have several Trac SVN projects that I have been using for a long time with no problems (other than subversion glitches). I have been trying for the last couple of days to set up a small project using Trac Git. So far I have been unsuccessful. I would like to migrate the main projects over to Git providing I can get this initial project working correctly.

I have several screen captures that show the setup, trac.ini, the log info, the errors, etc.

Hopefully someone can provide some help. I have gone through everything I could find on the web, some of it several times, the Trac docs, etc.

‚Äčhttp://www.journey-of-flight.com/bh_trac/osx_trac_svn_git_setup.php

I am running on OS X Lion

Thanks for any help,

Bill Hernandez