Google Groups

Re: [Trac] Re: General update question

RjOllos May 2, 2012 11:31 PM
Posted in group: Trac Users

On Wednesday, May 2, 2012 11:06:48 PM UTC-7, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 10:47 -0700, RjOllos wrote:
> http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/1151

At first I thought that if Trac Hack had the AnnouncerPlugin installed,
this could solve much of the issue. That requires that there is a change
to the hack's page when an update is made. I suspect that the changes
listed at the bottom of the page are from a macro that queries this info
for the plugin. This means that the page itself (the wiki original text)
does not change. So in that case the AnnouncerPlugin would not be
activated.

Right, the change history at the bottom of the page is provided by the ChangeLogMacro.

What I think we need is a timeline, with the ability to selectably display wiki page change and/or SVN repository changes, filtered by project. This would probably have to be an extension to the TracHacksPlugin.