Google Groups

IPv6 Network Deployment Complete

Cameron Byrne Apr 23, 2012 1:06 PM
Posted in group: tmoipv6beta

The IPv6 network deployment is now complete, with a few outstanding
service caveats (MMS is still an issue, ...) that we will continue to
work on.

We will no longer be doing any white listing since all T-Mobile
customers in all of T-Mobile's coverage area can now access the APN using IPv6 PDP on phones that work with IPv6.
Regarding phone that work with IPv6, we are continuing to push the
manufactures to support IPv6, and we are seeing some positive signs as
Android 4.0 updates are now being tested with IPv6.

In the meantime, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (UMTS) remains the best bet
for what is available now.

I have updated our info page regarding retirement of the whitelisting

As always, if you find an issue or an area where IPv6 is not working,
please let me know.