Google Groups

Re: Walmart visualization

Damon Oehlman Sep 27, 2011 4:24 PM
Posted in group: Tile5
Jim,

Making a few changes to the way I generate the Tile5 demos, which I think will go a long way to making the existing demos easier to understand.  With any luck I'll have something in Github tonight (my time).

Cheers,
Damon.

On Wednesday, 28 September 2011 at 5:47 AM, James Hodgson wrote:

HI Damon and all. Just wondering if you might have had a chance to take a gander at my situation.

If it's easier to start over from the beginning, I have all my zip and lat/long data. I'd love to be able to display them in the walmart style of your demo.

Thanks again!

On Sep 22, 2011, at 6:26 PM, Damon Oehlman wrote:

Hey Jim,

I'll try and get time to have a look at what you are doing sometime today.

Cheers,
Damon.

--
Damon Oehlman
t: DamonOehlman

On Thursday, 22 September 2011 at 8:53 AM, Jim Hodgson wrote:

Hi everyone!

Tried today to get a walmart style visualization going like the one in
the demo, but failed. I can't tell what parts I need in and what I can
pull out.

I would love some help. I have a file with the appropriate data, I
just can't figure out how to get the map going like it works in the
demo.

I also have my own APi Key.

As I say, any help would be appreciated.

You can see my failed attempt here:
http://hodgsonco.com/map/

--
James C. Hodgson, Jr