Google Groups

Re: [textsoap] Re: Agent Mode

Mark Munz Mar 7, 2012 11:47 AM
Posted in group: TextSoap
Interesting. I've seen different behavior than what you initially
described. But glad to hear there is a better work around for you.
Btw.. what OS are you running under?

I am aware that this remains an issue for certain customers and am
looking at better solutions to the issue long term. Sandboxing has
created some additional complexities to solving this - as I want a
solution that can work for both Mac App Store and direct download

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM,  <> wrote:
> After looking at this some more, I found a workaround to your workaround:
> -- Activate TextSoap in agent mode
> tell application "System Events"
> if not (exists process "TextSoap") then
> do shell script "open -b com.unmarked.textsoap7 --args --agent"
> end if
> end tell
> This solves the problem of TextSoap 7 activating in visible mode if its
> already active in agent mode for now.
> -Fold

Mark Munz
unmarked software