Google Groups

Re: [textsoap] Re: Agent Mode

Mark Munz Mar 7, 2012 11:47 AM
Posted in group: TextSoap
Interesting. I've seen different behavior than what you initially
described. But glad to hear there is a better work around for you.
Btw.. what OS are you running under?

I am aware that this remains an issue for certain customers and am
looking at better solutions to the issue long term. Sandboxing has
created some additional complexities to solving this - as I want a
solution that can work for both Mac App Store and direct download
versions.

Mark

--
Mark Munz