Google Groups

Re: [symfony-devs] Symfony 2.1 release

Joe Cai Apr 28, 2012 11:40 PM
Posted in group: Symfony developers (DISABLED)
+1 for a release ASAP. Most of the time technology decisions are
simply trade-offs. In this case I think it is more important to kick
2.1 out of door and get more community feedback. August is still
months away. There would be other PRs that want to get merged.It's not
worth delaying everything just for form/validator. After all, we all
agree that a shorter release cycle would be better. Why not do it now?

--
Regards,
Joe