Google Groups

Re: [Sweetcron] Re: Changing domain

Tony Duckles Jun 2, 2010 10:22 AM
Posted in group: Sweetcron
> "Well, when I change the domain in config.php I can see items in *url*/
items/site/sweetcron, but links don't work and they appear as external

Have you looked at your theme?  It sounds like maybe you're hard-coding your old domain-name into links when $site == "sweetcron" (or something like that).

Otherwise, your best bet is to throw some debugging code in your theme to see where exactly the bad URL is coming from.  I would doubt it's coming from the Sweetcron engine itself, since I would expect it would look to the config.php file for the full domain-name to build the URL for any local "sweetcron" items.