Google Groups

Re: Systems Sunflower was successfully implemented on

Mladen Mijatov Mar 19, 2012 1:22 AM
Posted in group: Sunflower
Multi-threading on single core machines is not all that great. For a while now am thinking about directory cache implementation. That should speed things up a bit. :)

On Monday, March 19, 2012 9:19:03 AM UTC+1, Torsten Funck wrote:
I run Sunflower on several debian mashines with XFCE desktop. Besides a few features I would like to have added, it works fine, fast and stable. On my less powerfull mashines at home the file list grows a bit slowly, if ther are many items in it.