Google Groups

Re: The Third Quiz-Making Contest

BanjoZebra Sep 22, 2012 12:36 PM
Posted in group: Sporcle University
No, every entry that is submitted before September 25 will be accepted.

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:26:18 PM UTC-5, teddy109768 wrote:
I was just wondering if you are still only accepting the first four answers or will you narrow it down to the best 4?

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:28:30 AM UTC-4, BanjoZebra wrote:
This. Is. The Third Quiz-Making Contest.

As Always, Here's How it Works:
  • For the contest, there will be a theme. All entries must pertain to that theme in any way.
  • To enter your quiz, just post it on this thread.
  • September 24 will be the last day for entering. Voting will then start at midnight EST, and take place for 2 more days.
  • The winning quiz will (if all goes well) get published on Sporcle.

How to Vote:

Email me (banjo...@gmail.com) with your vote. Your email should look something like this:

1. [Quiz 1] (your favorite entry)
2. [Quiz 2] (second favorite entry)
3. [Quiz 3] (third)

1st place is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is 1. Please only tell me your top three.
Voting will start at midnight EST tonight, and will be over in two days. I will then tally up the votes and post our winner here.

Other Rules:
  • You may only enter one quiz.
  • You may vote if you've entered, but please don't vote for your own quiz.
  • When voting, make sure to tell me your Sporcle username.
  • Entries must be created after the contest has started.

That would be it for the rules. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me.

Ah, yes - the theme! The contest's theme is:
MONEY

I think this'll be an interesting one. As always, have fun! :)

The Quiz Contest Hall of Fame
Pick Purple by MovieGuru