Google Groups

Re: Mac OS 10.7.2 Apple bug causes Address Book sync to fail (work-around)

Byron Shaheen Mar 19, 2012 1:32 PM
Posted in group: Spanning Sync
Hi,

Spanning Sync is not involved in the sync process with any phone, so
it's not possible that Spanning Sync is what's causing the problem.
In fact, you mentioned that when Spanning Sync has been completely
removed and everything reset that you're still having problems.  That
right there is basically proof that Spanning Sync isn't what's causing
the issue.  When you had Spanning Sync installed, were you having sync
related issues when syncing your iCal and Address Book data with your
Google account?  What are you using the sync the phone with the
computer?

-Byron

---
Byron Shaheen