Google Groups

Re: Sync Schedule - How does it work?

Byron Shaheen Feb 27, 2012 9:07 PM
Posted in group: Spanning Sync
Hi Patrick,

Spanning Sync will initiate a sync only during the scheduled sync
interval.  However, if you make a change in iCal or Address Book,
Apple Sync Services will force all sync clients to immediately trickle
sync.  You can disable trickle sync for Spanning Sync by pasting the
following line in a Terminal window:

defaults write com.spanningsync noTrickleSyncing -bool YES
(Be sure to press return after pasting.)

Then, logout of your Mac OS X account and back in again.

-Byron

---
Byron Shaheen
byron....@spanningsync.com