Google Groups

Re: News: The Typesafe Stack has been ported on to Heroku (PaaS)

Pavel Tcholakov Oct 4, 2011 2:32 AM
Posted in group: South Africa Scala User Group
Saw this earlier, excellent news! Big fan of Heroku although I haven't
done anything useful with it yet. I'd love to have a similar
virtualization stack for in-house deployments. I wonder if they'll
ever consider packaging and licensing it :-)