It is good looking into mirror if you wish to see the "real" you. The real test is to see yourseft as others see you, and the following test can let you do just that ...
Please take note yours answers on a paper, score your own quiz, add the scores from your answers together and read the interpretation found at the end of this quiz.
-------------------- 1. When do you feel your best ? a) in the morning. b) during the afternoon and early evening. c) late at night.
2. Do you usually walk a) fairly fast, with long steps ? b) fairly fast, but with short, quick steps ? c) less fast, head up, looking the world in the face ? d) less fast, head down ? e) very slowly ?
3. When talking to people, do you a) stand with your arms folded ? b) have your hands clasped ? c) have one or both hands on your hips ? d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking ? e) play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth your hair ?
4. When relaxing, do you sit with a) your knees bent and your legs neatly side by side ? b) your legs crossed ? c) your legs stretched out or straight ? d) with one leg curled under you ?
5. When something really amuses you, how do you react ? Do you give a) a big, appreciative laugh ? b) a laugh, but not a loud one ? c) a quiet chuckle ? d) a big smile ? e) a slow smile ?
6. When you go to a party or social gathering, do you a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you ? b) make a quieter entrance, looking around quickly for someone you know ? c) make the quietest possible entrance and try to stay unnoticed ?
7. You are working hard, concentrating hard. You're interrupted, do you a) welcome the break ? b) feel extremely irritated ? c) vary between these two extremes ?
8. Which of the following colors do you like most ? a) red or orange b) black c) yellow or light blue d) green e) dark blue or purple f) white
9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, do you lie a) stretched out on your back ? b) stretched out face down on your stomach ? c) on your side, slighly curled ? d) with your head on one arm ? e) with your head under the covers ?
10. Do you often dream that you are a) falling ? b) fighting or struggling ? c) searching for someone or something ? d) flying or floating ? e) or do you have a dreamless sleep ? f) or do you have pleasant dreams ?
Score your own quiz -------------------
1. a) 2 points 2. a) 6 3. a) 4 4. a) 4 5. a) 6 b) 4 " b) 4 b) 2 b) 6 b) 4 c) 6 " c) 7 c) 5 c) 2 c) 2 d) 2 d) 7 d) 1 d) 5 e) 1 e) 2
6. a) 6 7. a) 6 8. a) 6 9. a) 7 10. a) 4 b) 4 b) 2 b) 7 b) 6 b) 2 c) 2 c) 4 c) 5 c) 4 c) 3 d) 4 d) 2 d) 5 e) 3 e) 1 e) 6 f) 2 f) 1 g) 1
Your total score: ??? points
Over 60 points: Others see you as someone they should "handle with care". You are seen as vain, seft-centred, and extremely dominant. Others may admire you and wish they could be more like you, but they don't always trust you and hesitate to become too deeply involved with you.
From 51 to 60 points: Your friends see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, quick to make decisions (though not always the right ones). They see you as bold and venturesome, someone who will try anything - well almost anything - once; some who takes a chance and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
From 41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, and always interesting; someone who is constantly the centre of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who will cheer them up or help them out.
From 31 to 40 points: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or too easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to the friends you do makes and expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but, equally, that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is taken.
From 21 to 30 points: Your friends see you as painstaking, perhaps a little too fussy at times. They see you as very, very cautious and extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It would really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment. They expect you to examine everything very carefully from every side and then, usually, decide against it. They think this reaction on your part is caused partly by your careful nature and partly by laziness.
Under 21 points: People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs to be looked after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions and who does not want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a worrier, who sees problems that don't exist. Some people think that you boring. Only the people that know you well know that you aren't. The trouble is that you don't let many people get close to you. -- /*----------------------------------------------------------------------- * Daniel Phaneuf <pha...@ireq.hydro.qc.ca> * Institut de recherche d'Hydro-Quebec, 1800 Montee Ste-Julie, Varennes * Quebec, Canada, J3X 1S1 Tel: +1 514-652-8074 / Fax: +1 514-652-8309