Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Mouse wheel orbit and pan

leftfield Oct 2, 2009 10:24 AM
Posted in group: SketchUp Issues
I just bought a Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 with Blue Track
technology. It doesn't consistently allow you to orbit or pan when
pressing down on the mouse wheel. The feature will work
intermittently, but you have to try clicking the wheel several times
to get the orbit icon to engage. This has not been an issue with
earlier generation Microsoft mobile mouse products. I'm assuming it's
a driver compatibility issue, but haven't found anything to relate
this particular mouse to Sketchup.

Has anyone out there experienced this issue and found a resolution?

Thanks in Advance,