Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Re: viewing problem after installing 7.1 - please help!

bob Oct 1, 2009 5:40 AM
Posted in group: SketchUp Issues
Hello matt,

This is due to a new rendering engine, which makes navigating through
heavy models smoother.

It's true a lot of the model is hidden to achieve this. SU 6 and 7 had
this ability too, which showed up with heavy models, but then still
was not very responsive. So in that sense it's a great improvement for
some of us.

Here is a link that sheds a little more light on the issue:
http://groups.google.com/group/SketchUp3d/browse_thread/thread/238989a66f2e5cf3#

There are some options to do a little fine tuning:
http://groups.google.com/group/SketchUp3d/msg/d7226da43ac5976c