Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Re: 7.1 Issues/Mac OS X

bob Sep 23, 2009 12:51 PM
Posted in group: SketchUp Issues
Hello Jody,

I just replied to a similar post but seem to have spoken to soon. When
I do the thing you descibe it looks like the measurements box stops
working.

In Sketchup 7 I believe in case you wanted you could always escape
from an action with a tool with esc. key (this works in 6). After your
described sequence this also seems to stop working. It's as if your
stuck in the measurements box.

So first you got to get out of the measurements box altogether. The
only way to do that seems to be by selecting a tool with the mouse.

-first impression-

I hope this helps.

bob