Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Re: Precise Measurements don't work on Mac Pro anymore since update to 7.1

bob Sep 23, 2009 12:22 PM
Posted in group: SketchUp Issues
There is another "known issue" though, that even predates Sketchup 7:
http://groups.google.com/group/sketchupissues/browse_thread/thread/431295d3fa44b647/4700204f3c76df93#4700204f3c76df93
When you have the mentioned "All controls" selected, you move through
the application with help of the tab key. The tab key also seems to
stop colouring the measurements box.

All still seems to work fine for me.

MBP 3,1
OS 10.4.11