Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Re: Mating pieces

mac1 Oct 2, 2009 3:56 PM
Posted in group: Using SketchUp
Suggest way to correct. I did just one side but this should work for
others. Make bottom and front components. Then do a section slice at
the side front/back interface, context click and turn that slice into
group. You can then select the draw side and make it a component and
do a mirror about center, -1 scale, and that should get what you want.
You can explode all back if you want. Also you can just redraw the
dado.