Google SketchUp Help - RETIRED

Re: Coming soon! An improved Help Forum.

r Sep 20, 2009 12:04 PM
Posted in group: SketchUp General
Hello Jody,

One thing i noticed about SUG is that even for an unmoderated group,
the spam levels are really low. However in the last week or it seems
some slime-balls have been spamming us with porn links and social site
links making my blood boil! >:(

Currently it seems all anyone can do is just change the subject line
of the thread, which in-turn exposes their email address to the
spammers. I understand this is Usenet, but it would be nice to
excommunicate these slimy spams into the abyss.

What (if any) spam relief will the new group have? I would hate to see
20 or 30 spams a day. One is too many for me!