Google Groups

How to the set paths and decorators dynamically

Hasif S Nov 17, 2011 9:31 PM
Posted in group: SiteMesh 3 Users
Hi,
I am configuring SiteMesh using Java. My of some my pages are accessed
by string concatenation to the URL. So the url changes dynamically.
Different string to the URL directs users to different pages with
different decorators. So how can this be done.

Here is code for my filter class.

public class SiteMeshFilter extends ConfigurableSiteMeshFilter {

         @Override
         protected void applyCustomConfiguration(SiteMeshFilterBuilder
builder){

                 builder.addDecoratorPath("/client/*", "/decorators/
clientStyleDecorator.jsp");
                 builder.addDecoratorPath("/*", "/decorators/decorator.jsp");
         }
}

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)