Google Groups

Re: Welcome!

Ingo Schommer Jun 10, 2010 12:37 AM
Posted in group: SilverStripe Documentation
Yeah interlinkage is a big point, particularly from API back into
highlevel topics
(we've mostly been focusing on the other way around).
I'd suggest we wait with this linkage until the restructuring is done
otherwise we'll have to fix up lots of broken links.

On the "how to customize modeladmin", I've put a TODO item in the

Martin, would you be willing to help out with smaller tasks like
up Markdown conversion errors (once we've done this, can be done file-
or going through existing user comments on to fix
smaller issues they raise? We're also interested in input on the
restructuring effort -
do the highlevel topics make sense, do you think a user is provided
a manageable learning curve after the tutorials, etc etc. :)