Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] Continuous Integration of Module by using Travis

Yuki Awano Aug 10, 2012 9:40 AM
Hi Ingo,

Thank you!

I changed the script to download the latest version of CMS from the repositories.

Thanks again,
Yuki

2012年8月10日金曜日 16時46分17秒 UTC+9 Ingo Schommer:
Got CI running *and* documented its setup nicely? You rock! :)
I would suggest you check out from github, assuming the travis environment has git binaries (quite likely).
See http://doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/installation/from-source#option-2-installation-for-contributions

On 10/08/2012, at 9:28 AM, Yuki Awano <y.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've setup continuous integration of our content personalization module on GSoC (yukiawano/sscpmodule) at http://travis-ci.org/#!/yukiawano/sscpmodule .

As far as I know, there was no post about how to setup Travis for testing a module.
I wrote a blog post about how to setup it by using my example.
You can check it from the link below.

P.S.
This url is version specific, and I need to change the url when the new version of cms is released.
Is there a permanent download link of the latest cms?

Best regards,
Yuki