Google Groups

Fwd: TinyMCE Update 3.5

Sigurd Magnusson May 4, 2012 2:47 PM
Might be worth upgrading for ss3 beta 3?

Sig

--
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Moxiecode Systems AB <in...@moxiecode.com>
Date: 5 May 2012 1:33:08 AM NZST
To: <sig...@silverstripe.com>
Subject: TinyMCE Update 3.5

Moxiecode Systems AB
TinyMCE Update 3.5

TinyMCE has been updated, thats why you are recieving this email.

It was time for the 3.5 branch to go from beta to a production release. The 3.5 version includes HTML5 support, style preview support, rewritten noneditable plugin, selection and caret behavior changes/fixes, new enter/return logic and much more check the changelog on our website for details.

This is also the first official release of the NuGet packages for TinyMCE.

Thanks for all bug reports and help with testing out the beta versions.

As always, submit any bugs found in our tracker system at
http://www.tinymce.com/develop/

This is an opt-in list, you filled in your email on our website to subscribe to this.

Our mailing address is:
Moxiecode Systems AB
Kanalgatan 51
Skellefteå 931 32
Sweden

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2011 Moxiecode Systems AB All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp