Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] TinyMCE Update 3.5

Sigurd Magnusson May 7, 2012 10:08 PM
Well done :)

On 8 May 2012 16:36, Sean Harvey <> wrote:
I've upgraded TinyMCE 3.4.6 to 3.5 in master:

On Monday, 7 May 2012 19:01:23 UTC+12, Ingo Schommer wrote:

On 4/05/2012, at 11:51 PM, Sam Minnée wrote:

How much work is an upgrade? Did we fork the TinyMCE code at all to get it working for our needs?
Very lightly, so an upgrade should be simple:
(not assigned to any milestone yet)

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at