Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] Has something changed in 3.0.2 that would result in a TON more SHOW FULL FIELDS queries?

Marcus Nyeholt Sep 6, 2012 5:11 AM
Okay, have traced it back to this commit - https://github.com/silverstripe/sapphire/commit/2f00884e792f3c9a8fb4c2ea992b516fcd8e08a9#L1R185

That calls $db->query - which for me is triggering a couple hundred times each request. Not sure what the best place to cache this value out would be though

Cheers,

Marcus

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Sam Minnée <s...@silverstripe.com> wrote:
Sounds like a bug, are you able to trace it?

On 6/09/2012, at 8:46 PM, Marcus Nyeholt <nye...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've gone from ~30 queries for a particular page to ~230 - the majority of these are queries like SHOW FULL FIELDS IN "TableName". From the looks of things these results aren't cached either - so I end up with many (many many many) repeated queries.

Cheers,

Marcus