Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] SilverStripe 3.0.2-rc1

Sam Minnée Sep 4, 2012 4:47 PM
Doh,  too many numbers.  I admit, the announcement was a copy & paste of the last one.  I *am* happy, though! :-)

Should

"I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.1 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework."

actually read

"I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.2 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework."

?

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Sam Minnée <s...@silverstripe.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.1 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework.

3.0.1 should be a drop in upgrade for any 3.0.x release, with a number of bug-fixes and minor enhancements, mainly around improving the reliability of the CMS UI  Assuming no blocking issues are found, this RC release will become the final 3.0.2 release soon.

We request anyone developing a site on 3.0.0/3.0.1 upgrade now, to ensure there are no blocker issues with upgrading that would affect the 3.0.2 release.

Thanks,
Sam Minnée