Google Groups

Re: SilverStripe 3.0.2-rc1

Michał Ochman Sep 5, 2012 1:20 AM

Hi Sam,

In Features and Enhancements in the changelog you have:

  • 2012-07-06 766b03f add selectsession URL endpoint (Michał Ochman)

The pull request was never merged and was replaced by:

  • 2012-08-07 1432a8e create TestRunner setdb URL endpoint (Michał Ochman)

You might want to delete the selectsession from changelog. :-)

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 1:36:34 AM UTC+2, Sam Minnée wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.1 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework.

3.0.1 should be a drop in upgrade for any 3.0.x release, with a number of bug-fixes and minor enhancements, mainly around improving the reliability of the CMS UI  Assuming no blocking issues are found, this RC release will become the final 3.0.2 release soon.

We request anyone developing a site on 3.0.0/3.0.1 upgrade now, to ensure there are no blocker issues with upgrading that would affect the 3.0.2 release.

Sam Minnée