Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] Re: GSOC 2012 - Student wanted for "Improve Testing Framework"

Ingo Schommer Apr 2, 2012 1:07 AM
Hey Michal, that sounds very promising!
Same advice as to Sayak, please try to get
our proof of concept implementation going on your machine as a first step :)
Just to clarify, this project is about high-level behaviour (automated) testing
rather than unit testing, although I'm sure there's going to be some overlap
and duplication, so looking at the unit tests won't hurt.

Thanks
Ingo