Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] [GSOC 2012] Improve eCommerce and Payment modules

Jedateach Mar 29, 2012 2:53 PM

> Sounds like separating providers into different modules is a good plan
> then.
For the record, here are the providers I've already created repositories
...anyone opposed to using that naming scheme? silverstripe-module-submodule

> Mock requests / responses for testing sounds like a good start,
> it might be nice to have the actual requests sent if test API keys
> exist - depending on how hard it is to implement with the different
> gateways.
Perhaps create a static variable like PaymentTest::$make_external_calls,
which determines whether to use external APIs or not. False by default.
I could imagine it would be frustrating if you're developing/running tests
without an internet connection.