Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] Re: userhelp.silverstripe.org content and User Guide PDF

Martijn Mar 15, 2011 4:36 PM
Hi Simon,

Sorry, I was not very 'community active'.

I have the pdf module ready, but needs some finishing.
It exports a website to a PDF doc, but that still requires you have access to the content.

I will email you the module tomorow, so you can get started.

Cheers.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM, simon.wade <simon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would also like to pick this up. I've been trying to contact Martijn
to coordinate with him, but haven't been able to get a response. I
need to get access to the content and assets for the userhelp website.
We'll be using this to develop a PDF and we're happy to share this
with the community. Specifically we'll be developing a 20-30 page PDF
that covers only the basics of content editing, and will serve as a
handover document that introduces a user to the CMS.

This is now quite urgent so if someone can contact me with a database
dump and an archive of the assets that'd be great. The source code to
the current userguide site would also be very useful.