Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] Netbeans changes line-endings ruining pull requests... Any recommendations?

Martimiz Sep 21, 2012 8:06 AM
Of course it's always only after I post the question, that I find the answer.  I had been looking in the wrong direction for weeks. I was focused on line endings, because on sending in a pull request, I was kindly requested to stop my editor from changing line endings. Just now I found out ( by enabling the display of line endings in vi) that it wasn't about line endings at all, but about Netbeans removing trailing spaces instead, which is easy to disable in the editor preferences...

Thanks Roman, Anselm, for you suggestions. Much appreciated :-)

Martine