Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] Datefield i18n sorrow

Martimiz Sep 25, 2012 9:23 AM
Hi all,

@Ingo
Please take a look at the DateField fix, before I send in a pull request
https://github.com/Martimiz/sapphire/commit/51d87b9b301bd1b495d027a98d89181708c4f390

This includes:
- updated DateField.php
- some adapted jQuery DatePicker locale files + README
- somewhat extensive documentation for the DateField (including howto contribute locale files)

Basically now month and daynames validate for locales that have a valid locale file. If no such file exists, the datepicker will fallback to datavalueformat (yyyy-MM-dd). I've removed the forced ucwords, so locales that have lowercase values may validate. Solved an issue where EEE(E) formats were overwritten before being served to the datepicker.

I hope this is more or less what you were looking for, awaiting your comments for now...

Martine