Google Groups

Re: [silverstripe-dev] iPad testing of SS3

Sigurd Magnusson Mar 12, 2012 12:48 PM
I didnt discover that many issues with tinymce actually; in fact it was only outside tinymce that I discovered truly broken features, and the only blocker I can see is the lack of iOS file input support in HTML. Perhaps prolonged editing raises the memory leaks referred to.

It may just be worth upgrading tinymce just before SS3 release candidate 1 and sticking with what we got - I'm not sure that the work in plugging in another editor for iPad is worth it. Ain't it better we point out bugs we find to spocke and help him improve his editor?

Sig