Google Groups

Re: OT: Sequoia Century / 200K

Yoyo Mar 1, 2012 11:24 PM
Posted in group: SF2G
FYI, the route is a little different this year:

"This year, we are modifying the 100-mile and 200 K routes. Both will
travel down Highway 9 to Boulder Creek and climb back to Skyline
Boulevard via China Grade Road. The 200 K route has been rerouted to
travel clockwise on Stage Road, Bean Hollow and Highway 1 to avoid
left turns and the AIDS ride."

I am also a likely +1.