Google Groups

Re: ot: garmin 500 auto pausing/auto resuming like crazy

Trinh May 14, 2012 7:58 PM
Posted in group: SF2G
it was the magnet. the problem stopped after i took off the magnet. i am going to check the battery in the sensor. maybe it is low and not picking up every revolution.

On Monday, May 14, 2012 4:21:14 PM UTC-7, Peter Chang wrote:
2012/5/14 Rob <rob...@manchero.org>:

> On Monday, May 14, 2012 3:54:06 PM UTC-7, Peter Chang wrote:
>>
>> 2012/5/14 Jason Thorpe <tho...@me.com>:
>> > Are you using "auto" for wheel size? If you are, don't.
>>
>> is this a 'wheel sensor' thing? i've noticed mine tell me that it's
>> figured out my wheel circumference but i have no idea why it cares
>> (i'm w/ scott on this one, why bother w/ the sensor around here unless
>> you're doing a lot of trainer rides).
>

> cause you ride in the hills where the gps signal sucks.

ok. i had just assumed that unless you were in a canyon the signal
wouldn't be that bad.

\p