Google Groups

Re: [serval-project-dev] Trouble making mesh call on two phones

Jeremy Lakeman Apr 9, 2012 3:52 PM
Posted in group: Serval Project Developers
What brand of phones are you trying to use?

Some phones don't seem to receieve incoming broadcast UDP packets,
which makes it virtually impossible for them to detect each other.