Google Groups

Re: How to automate right click using selenium 1

Mike Riley May 20, 2012 12:04 PM
Posted in group: Selenium Users
Do you mean contextMenu(String)?  There is no contactMenu() method.

Can you show us the HTML of the element you are trying to open the menu for?  You need to pass a locator for that element, so please show us your Selenium code as well.

Mike

On Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:16:32 AM UTC-7, ram navuluri wrote:
Hi,

        I want to automate right click in am using selenium.contactMenu.But i can't able to select an option from the right click can anyone plz help me how to select an option from the list opened after right click.

--
Thanks in advance,
Ram Navuluri